We want to ensure we are providing the support you need throughout the child support process.
The Office of the Attorney General (OAG), Child Support Division (CSD) complies
with applicable state and federal laws related to providing meaningful access to
individuals with disabilities and limited English proficiency.
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters and
- online information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- online information translated in Spanish, and
- vital written information translated in Spanish.
If you need these services, contact us at (800) 252-8014 or chat with us.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Designated Contact
This program is designed to help deaf and hard of hearing individuals or individuals with limited English proficiency receive the child support services they need. Every child support office has a designated person who will arrange for interpreting services. This person will take care of scheduling the interpreter services, preferably two weeks before your appointment date.
The telephone relay system, Relay Texas, is a great tool that can facilitate communication with the Office of the Attorney General.